Janko is senior associate at BDK Advokati, specializing in project finance and mining & natural resources. Prior to joining BDK Advokati in 2018, Janko spent three years in another Serbian law firm specialized in corporate and commercial law.
He graduated in law from the Victoria University and holds an LL.M. from the University of Melbourne.
Janko is a qualified lawyer in Serbia, England & Wales and Australia.
Janko is fluent in Serbian and English.
- Lending & Secured Finance 2018 | Serbia (International Comparative Legal Guides)
- Serbia: New Decree on Terms and Conditions for Attracting Direct Investments (CEE Legal Matters)
- Serbian Mining Law (2015) and Exploitation Rights Novelties (CEE Legal Matters)
- Serbia’s New Law on Mining and Geological Explorations (2015): aiming for legal certainty and more investments in the mining sector (CEE Legal Matters)
- Serbia’s New Law on Investments: the new window of opportunity (CEE Legal Matters)
- Trade Harmonisation – How harmonised is it? (International Trade and Business Law Review)
* Independent attorney in association with BDK Advokati AOD