BDK Advokati advises Industriaimport-Industriaimpex AD

BDK Advokati advised Montenegrin publicly listed company Industriaimport-Industriaimpex AD on the acquisition of 49% of registered capital of Serbian pharma wholesaler Farmalogist d.o.o. from PE firm Adriatic Fund B.V. BDK Advokati also assisted Industriaimport-Industriaimpex AD in connection with the Shareholders’ Agreement entered with the owners of the remaining 51% of shares in Farmalogist. The acquisition was completed on 4 January 2019 upon obtaining merger clearances from the Montenegrin and Serbian competition authorities. Partner Vladimir Dašić was the main legal advisor to Industriaimport-Industriaimpex AD on this deal.

Cart Item Removed. Undo
  • No products in the cart.