BDK Advokati advises Tvornica Duhana Rovinj

BDK Advokati advised Tvornica Duhana Rovinj (TDR), a member of British American Tobacco Group, in connection with its exit from Serbian wholesaler of tobacco products Veletabak by sale of 25% of shares to Authoritas, the owner of the remaining 75% of all shares. TDR acquired shares in Veletabak in 2008. The exit follows the expiration of the Shareholders’ Agreement between TDR and Authoritas.

Our team was led by senior partner Vladimir Dašić and included associates Sara Necić and Zorana Brujić.

Cart Item Removed. Undo
  • No products in the cart.