bdkadvokati

In a recent decision, the Administrative Court in Belgrade refuted the position of the Serbian electronic media regulator (REM) that the purported lack of a majority of votes entitled the...
Read More
We are happy to announce our 2024 promotions: Dragoljub Sretenović, partner in our Banking and Finance practice, joins the ranks of BDK senior partners. Dragoljub counts 12 years in BDK...
Read More
BDK Advokati advised DEG – Deutsche Investitions – und Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH (DEG) on the EUR 20,000,000 loan to Atlantic Štark doo, the leading regional company in the FMCG industry. Read...
Read More
BDK Advokati advised shareholders of Amiga DOO, a regional leader in the production of poles for mobile networks, street lighting and innovative solar poles in the sale of 100% of...
Read More
As announced on the Budapest Stock Exchange (BSE) on Friday, Waberer’s International acquired 55% shareholding in Serbian company MD International (MDI), with an option to acquire the remaining 45%. The...
Read More
BDK Advokati advised Alcazar Energy, a sustainable infrastructure fund, on the acquisition of the 118 MW wind farm project “Bijela” in Montenegro. BDK team was led by Senior Partner Luka...
Read More
BDK Advokati advised Vision Gaming Holding and other shareholders of Digital Revolution d.o.o. in the sale of 100% of shares to FIBERS PTE from Singapore. Digital Revolution together with Digital...
Read More
We are pleased to announce that, according to the 2023 IFLR1000 rankings of law firms in Financial and Corporate Law and Project Development, BDK Advokati has maintained Tier 1 status...
Read More
Acquisition of Ledo/Frikom frozen food business by Nomad Foods received last night 2021 CEE Deal of the Year award by CEE Legal Matters. The ceremony took place at the CEE...
Read More

Milan Dakić, “Chambers and Partners: Environmental Law”, Serbia, 2021 edition

Download
1 2 3 4 5

ARCHIVE