GIC, a global investment firm headquartered in Singapore, has acquired a 30% stake in CETIN Group. PPF Group remains the owner of the remaining 70%.

CETIN Group is a leading wholesale provider of telecommunications infrastructure services in the CEE region, operating in four countries: Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Hungary and Serbia. CETIN Serbia was founded in 2020 by way of a spin off from Telenor Serbia, following the acquisition of Telenor by PPF in 2018.

BDK Advokati, working with White & Case as international legal advisor, advised PPF Group on the Serbian aspects of this project. The team was led by managing partner Tijana Kojović and telecom specialist Pablo Pérez Laya, who were assisted by junior associate Vera Kojić. A valuable contribution was provided by our real estate lawyer Đorđe Zejak, who was assisted by Tijana Martinović.

 

Photo by Samuel Regan-Asante on Unsplash

Cart Item Removed. Undo
  • No products in the cart.