Vera Kojić

GIC, a global investment firm headquartered in Singapore, has acquired a 30% stake in CETIN Group. PPF Group remains the owner of the remaining 70%. CETIN Group is a leading...
Read More

ARCHIVE

Cart Item Removed. Undo
  • No products in the cart.